Yudahatami was very helpful and is a great designer with great skills. We would really recommend him to everyone.
Very quick to respond. Excellent design concepts that really hit home with our creative brief.
- POCONG ™
Very quick response, professional and exactly what I wanted
- -Anak Abak-
She was so creative and was so easy to work with in making changes upon my requests.
How Prashanth1539 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
OPTIONAL: "Jumpstart your success"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a badminton training academy and specialize in providing coaching for kids and adults.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. The worm is abstract yet obvious.
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. The ninja is playful and fun
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. The font is so really nice and I like the usage of two fonts to show different words.
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. Love the icon
* Even though we are in the business of providing badminton coaching, I don't want the logo to be badminton specific. So please don't incorporate shuttles or racquets in the logo.
* "Level Up" denotes that whatever your current level is, you can one always do more and reach higher and we will help you get there.
* I love clean, sans-serif style typography, smooth fonts.
* I would love the logo to denote the "incremental" aspect of improving and becoming better in anything we do in life.
* I don't want to bias you, but when i say "Level Up", i visualize "steps", "ladders", “Olympic medals - bronze, silver, gold” etc. Anything that helps you reach higher and shows continuity.
* The logo should be simple and should look particularly good on t-shirts, shorts etc.
* Some good examples are "Nike", "Li Ning", "Adidas", "Lululemon".