What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This site is for webmasters and people with web sites and email lists.
Everyone is sick of spam - and many webmasters are making simple mistakes that cause the spam flooding into their inboxes.
This site shows people how to dramatically reduce their spam and gives them free tools to do so.
The site will be very simple and clean.
It makes spam go away, and that's what the message of the logo should be. This site kills, eliminates, reduces, blocks spam.
- Item 1...I prefer blues and greens for color, but other colors as accents are fine. This will probably never be in print - just web.
- I like a bold, clean design and easy to read fonts. No script/flourish fonts.
- Like any good logo/mark - the design itself should reinforce the name of the site.
- SpamDisappears is how the text should be treated.
- Should be on a white background
- Item 1... IF you use any type of stock image, it must be legally licensed and you need to prove that to me. I don;'t want any legal hassles down the road because someone swiped an image off Google that is owned by someone else. I'll require that proof before payment is made.
- Obviously if you are drawing your own image, no problem.