Seriously, we're looking to bring to market a modern, sporty brand with a prehistoric twist. A common theme for our business is 'Primitive Meets Modern'.
1. We want to stress to designers that we are looking for your own, unique design(s). We DO NOT want to see every designer use the first submission as a starting point. We encourage a wide array of ideas and concepts! Bring your own creative style to this project.
2. We would like to see some designs with GBG as the company name, and other concepts with Great Basin Designs.
3. We would like to see some designs that utilize a trilobite (see attached document for examples). Please note, the attached document does not display any ideas we love - it merely shows examples of trilobites.
4. Key terms: cave painting, earthy, sporty, nature, primitive, alternative, survival, tools, masculine, rough/distressed
5. Symbolism: trilobite (see attached trilobite-logo-concepts.pdf) & petroglyphs - basic spirals (see attached matt-graham-signature.png ), zig-zags, etc
6. We have attached many outdoor gear logos that we feel are good examples of the direction we want to go. We are NOT looking for copies of any of these logos.
*************** UPDATED ***************
7. No spears please. We want to avoid that particular primitive tool in the logo.
8. Please use only black and white for the background. At this time, we do not need to see the concepts on products or stationary, etc.
9. List of animals that live in the Great Basin region:
- Jack Rabbits
- Bighorn Sheep
- Pronghorn Antelope
- Mountain Lion
10. Additionally, you can read about the Great Basin region here: