Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an electronic security company, do NOT focus on the security aspect of what we do. Our company does much more than installation, we are constantly creating plans for our customers and closing the gap between people and technology. Our target market is fortune 500 companies, higher education, and financial/banking.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Below is everything you need to know about our logo:
1. We would like to keep the Typography the same, we are only looking to add a graphic. (typography is attached below).
2. The pictures below are for inspirational purposes, if you have a new idea feel free to run with it, or if you just want to make the current ideas better feel free to do that too! We are unsure of what we are looking for, hoping to get a wide range of ideas. It is not necessary to use the shape below.
3. Stick to one color, and keep in mind we really want this to look good on swag. (Simple might be better)
4. We want our logo to represent digital integration. Which is why we began with the pixelation, then had the idea of having binary running through that shape.
5. Be creative. We do not want locks, shields, or any of the traditional security logos, because we do much more than that.
6. Negative space is something we like across the board in logos, also if you choose to use an 'S' shape, do not make it super obvious. Again, please be creative.