ClearArt did a truly incredible job in every phase of our process, and stood out against all other designers in many ways. They provided an original and clean design that fit our bio incredibly well (which others simply tried to copy), they were incredibly responsive and sent many renditions to show how dedicated they were, and we would recommend them to anyone. They truly distinguished themselves and stood out among all others in quality of work and responsiveness.
Professional Skills, Spot on Creativity !
Did not have the need to see too many options to know her first design is a winner.
This design was exceptional. It embodies everything that I want for my practice logo. I am very pleased. My winning designer was professional and easy to work with. I recommend them.
very creative design
Willeira is very timely, creative and efficient. We have enjoyed working with him
- Osca ❤
Osca followed up, saw the project through and stayed on the case until the job was done!
How sandeep P started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sage Transmissions is a tribute to the wisdom and practical advice found in ancient Indian philosophy.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the script, but wonder if it would still look cool if it was legible enough to be read without the simplified text below it
love the simplicity and depth in this logo
- Please spend some time reviewing designs and ideas from ancient India.
- No "Hindi font" designs. I don't want English turned into a visual Hindi font.
- Please stay away from Indian cliches (e.g. cobras)
- Please avoid any imagery or illustration of a "sage" (man in a turban or with a long beard).
- If you search for "ancient Indian designs" in Google images, you will find some beautiful pattern work that could be useful - if you use that as inspiration, please keep in mind that I want something very simple.