Now we have our new logo! Thanks to Cahaya we got a modern, sober and innovative logo design which fits very well with our upcoming website. Many thanks for this great work and the nice collaboration we had over the last weeks Cahaya!
thank you happy with your work
The challenge of finding a replacement for our logo was not easy. The designs submitting all came along with queries on how the illustration could improve. But we were looking for a design that stood out and it was hard to simply give advice on refinement. But G.Artman's design stood out from the crowd. And it wasn't until he submitted his second take on the concept that we knew we had something awesome. He tweaked it a little more for the final round and it just looked well balanced and full of meaning - he understood what we were looking for. So stoked for the outcome! Thanks!
- Good Buzz
- ♠ Mx.Ritz
Ega came up with a great logo design,very responsive and easy to deal with,Will definitely use again for future projects.
- Dmytro Shelko
Really a great designer! Thank you for your great work!
How DeleonX started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Ready to Upgrade!?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Boomslang It, will be a website where PC gamers can sell and buy used PC parts, console gamers as well. We want to bring the PC gaming community together by bringing them together to sell and buy PC parts from each other to keep their PC updated with the best parts.
It will be a marketplace similar to eBay, however our website will be dedicated to the PC gamers and we hope to make it a gamers hub. We will be promoting a lively, fun, and funny environment for all gamers to visit.
We are hoping to make Boomslang It into a verb, such as 'Google it'.
Don't need it, BOOMSLANG IT!
BOOMSLANG IT, BABY!
Looking for that new GPU, BOOMSLANG IT!
Please review notes for additional information
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Open to all color suggestions.
I prefer great contrasting colors combinations.
I plan to use the logo colors also for the theme of the website.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Bold and easily recognizable logo. Like the geometric shapes and the colors chosen. The pop-out green is what draws in the eyes into the logo.
Like the chose of colors chosen, they go well together and flew well between each color change.
Like the clean look of the overall logo.
Like how the logo is clever with the leaf and kitten, however do not like the overly simple look.
Funny logo. A logo that sticks in your mind and will make you laugh.
Great use of colors, and clever with bridging in the two features of the logo.
Like the look of colors and contrast.
Clever logo, and like the contrast of the colors.
Like the use of multiple colors, and the clean design.
Like the use of multiple colors.
We are not looking for a Panda to be our mascot. Like the cool and funny factor of this mascot, I also like the styling of the drawing, however open to all drawing styles.
A few additional notes provided below:
1. Open to the name being in all caps or caps and lowercase.
2. I am completely open to all color schemes, however favoring more lively and energetic colors than calm and relaxed. I have added a few color templates that I have played around with, however definitely open to all suggestions of color combinations.
3. The slogan is not required in the Logo. Open to designs with or without the slogan.
4. Developer requests a .PSD format for them to upload to website.
5. Open to portraying Boomslang It as an exclamatory name/logo.
6. Do not want a controller, keyboard, or any PC parts or peripherals associated with the logo.
7. Open to having a mascot to be used along with the logo. Would like to portray a cool, fun, and/or funny factor with a mascot.
- Thanks, excited to see what you super-awesome designers come up with!!