Update: Thank you for your designs so far. We are interested in seeing logo designs with an image that represents "direction", "success", "achievement", "reassurance". Our business provides guidance, coaching, and direction to help college students not only graduate, but also become marketable for life after graduation.
With respect to our logo, here are some guidelines for what we hope for:
1. We do not want the image in the logo to be a letter, such as the letter "G".
2. The image used in the logo must represent one/more of the concepts listed in quotes above.
3. The logo must be simple and elegant.
4. The logo must be easy to read, and any symbolism must be easy to understand immediately.
5. The logo must be memorable.