I had a great designer who was very creative and easy to work with!
How alissa.martin started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
dogsquared training and enrichment
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide dog training services and consults to dog owners
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A couple things:
- I like the clean look of minimalist logos
- I'd like to incorporate a sketch head of the dog in the photograph (picture of brindle pit bull with red color) into the logo in some way (likely an outline)
- I prefer sans serif fonts
- I'd like “dogsquared” to be the main focus of the text and “training and enrichment” to be smaller font
- I tend to gravitate to darker, neutral colors but I'd like suggestions for colors to incorporate
- I'm open to different formats of the text (all caps, all small, etc.)