--- PROJECT OVERVIEW --
This is a logo for an awards banquet convention which will take place in Claremont, CA, USA in 2019. We're looking for a logo which incorporates elements of traditional Route 66, Southern California and the Ford Model A.
--- DESIGN REQUIREMENTS ---
The project must include aspects of the following design elements. The artist can take freedoms with their design, but these elements should be included.
1) 1930 Ford Model A https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_…2%80%9331)
2) Historic Route 66 Sign Typeface/Logo/Road Sign https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_66,
3) Must include the name of the local chapter that is hosting the event. The local chapter is "Pomona Valley Model A Club". The website is http://www.pomonavalleymafc.com/
4) Must include the name of the host city, "Claremont, CA, USA".
5) Must say MAFCA 2019 National Awards Banquet OR MAFCA 2019 NAB
--- DESIGN RECOMMENDATIONS --
The client was envisioning that the logo look like Model A car driving by a Route 66 Road sign. Below are links to some sample images which is what the client is thinking about.
Route 66 Sign Example -- https://imgc.allpostersimages.com/i…9123-0.jpg
Model A Example -- https://dealeraccelerate-all.s3.ama…539_hd.JPG
-- MAFCA ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW --
The Model A Ford Club of America, Inc. (MAFCA) is dedicated to the restoration, preservation and enjoyment of the Ford Model A and AA cars and trucks, as manufactured from 1928 through 1931. We are an active, family-friendly organization whose members share a passion for these historic vehicles, plus other aspects of life in that era, such as fashions.
MAFCA is a not-for-profit corporation with members and local affiliated chapters all over the globe. This makes us the largest car club in the world dedicated to one make of automobile. We hope you enjoy looking through our site, and we invite you to join us!