Mark was awesome. Did great work, and was extremely quick to respond when we requested any adjustments. I highly recommend!
I requested a logo design for my life coaching business. The logo was to incorporate a peacock, be clean and modern looking while also being warm and inviting.
Dadi Penak was quick at responding to my requests and really incorporated my feedback while using Dadis' natural talent to create a logo that I am very happy with.
Thank You Dadi Penak!
This design hit all points that encompass my brand. I needed something that wouldn’t exclude or intimidate
Certain demographics and would still portray a refined concept. This designer gave me many options to choose within the same concept and was dependable and prompt with my requested revisions. Great experience from start to finish.
How selleressentials started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Essential Resources for Ecommerce Professionals
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a service and information provider for ecommerce businesses. Our customers are mostly Amazon and eBay sellers. We want to convey through our logo that we can help them with their online business. So that means that I don't want a logo that is: a cartoon, too technical looking, too basic, etc. This point is very hard for me to verbalize, since I know more about what I don't want than what I do want. Our clients are business owners, but many work from home in their pajamas, so a briefcase does not represent them. But someone in their pajamas does not represent a business image either, so that makes it difficult.
We are: Professional, Knowledgeable, Experts. Some of the pages on our website are in the #1 position in Google search. We want people to stay on our website when they find us, and a good looking logo is a necessity.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) We are completely open to ideas and colors.
2) We like the idea of incorporating the letters SE into an icon next to the name but we are also open to other options so don't let this idea restrict your creativity.
3) Feel free to view our website at selleressentials.com but keep in mind that a new design for our website will be created around the new logo design. Please keep that in mind when choosing colors and designs.
4) As this is a business website I think we would like to stick to something more professional looking but we are also looking for something very unique and creative.
5) We would like the design to be able to be altered for landscape and portrait. For example a wider design tends to fit better on a website but a square image tends to work better on social media. The website will be designed based off the design though so again do use this as a limiting factor.
6) If the slogan limits your design idea feel free to propose a logo without it but if possible try to include it.