Design a cute and clean web 2.0 style logo for a website targeted towards newly married women ages 18 - 35. Logo should have a clean, simple font with a birdie incorporated somehow. Please read full description! Logo should just say "name birdie" without the ".com"
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
NameBirdie.com is a new Web 2.0 website targeted towards newly married women that helps them change their maiden name to their new married name. We prefer a clean, simple font like Helvetica Neue or Arial, but Arial Rounded MT is also used in the website design. The logo should have a small birdie. We like how this company incorporated their bird with the text: http://www.shopsparrowla.com. Logo should use the colors Aqua (#22C9C2) and Red (#EE1C23). A horizontal logo is preferred. Should be vector based, and should be able to use it on web and print. Logo should just say "name birdie" without the ".com"
- web 2.0 style logo
- simple, clean font (i.e. Helvetica Neue, Arial, etc.)
- simple bird design incorporated (ex. http://www.shopsparrowla.com)
- Aqua (#22C9C2) and Red (#EE1C23)
- vector based
- targeted towards women (cute logo)
- All lowercase
- No more than 3 colors (2 preferred)
- glows and shadows
- fonts like Times New Roman