Please consider following points:
1. Location of Logo - The logo will have to be placed above the app icons, i.e., Feed, Discussion Legal Info, and Videos buttons. (See image provided)
2. Red & White Font - Logo will need to be in red font, and please provide sample in white font with red background. (Notice how Path does it on their mobile app). https://path.com/ shows logo in red font. Image uploaded shows it in white font.
3. Turquoise Blue - Notice the turqoise blue section at the bottom of image uploaded, that is why I want a 'hint / accent' of turqoiuse blue in the logo.
4. Stacking Words - Please provide logo with 'Legal' stacked on top of word 'Dash.' I do NOT mind seeing the logo with the words 'side by side' so it reads 'LegalDash'.
Again, these are just some fonts I found online, feel free to use what you think is best.
5a. If you want to try using a manuscript font, feel free to try. Somethings like: http://www.getgush.com/welcome or http://pinterest.com/ , BUT I think PATH font style is both Professional and Modern.
6. If we can use a 'symbol' or some 'accent' around the word 'dash.' If you see sample http://dynamo.dictionary.com/
It does NOT have to be part of the word. I can be separate from the word.
7. Logo will be used on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
8. Logo / Icon should NOT be 'Scales of Justice.' It can be if truly ORIGINAL in design, but too many 'law / legal' related sites use the same. I'm interested in originality.
Hope this helps.