Thanks for a well done job! We are very happy with the work and the interaction with log0s1. Everything went smooth and log0s1 was very helpful at all times!
- jan i
How Vergys started their logo design journey
Need a logo to be the centerpiece of my website and business cards.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The name of my company is Vergys LLC. We will be a strategic management consulting firm serving federal clients in DC. The name is made-up, but was derived from being "on the verge". We would provide strategy consulting services to take the client from being on the verge to being great.
I would like a logo that conveys some image of growth, or progress, or taking the next steps. The logo must also seem very professional and not too trendy
- The logo should be more long (width) than tall (height)
- The logo should be in vector format
- The logo should display well against black or white backgrouds
- The logo will be used for business cards and the website.
- Open to colors ... I like maroons, purple, deep greens, and deep blues, and of course grays and blacks
- Open to using Vergys, Vergys LLC, Vergys Limited Liability Corporation, Vergys Consulting, or Vergys Consulting LLC. I think the preferred would be Vergys or Vergys LLC
- I don't like orange, or pink, or yellow colors
- I don't want something that looks too trendy or too modern or too "internetty" ... Just made up the word.