How MikeSymptomLog started their logo design journey
Need a simple, clean - and I hate to say it ... web 2.0 logo. Think WebMd, but not as boring. The colors should complement the colors in the current layout and portray the following feelings: trust, secure, good health.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
As stated, I am needing a logo for this site. I have played around with having the 's' and 'l' letters larger. I am not partial to upper or lower case.
- Tag line: Log your way to better health
- Compliment the existing color scheme
- Simple and clean like the design and layout of the site
- Should Portray Trust, Security and Good Health
- Web 2.0
- Could be multi color
- Could be Upper / Lower case Mix
- S and L could be larger or not
- Could include an icon to the left or right - very elegant - original, well thoughout that really represents the sites functionality - an online symptom log and health social network.
- A link from you!! Pretty Please! How about a few? Thanks!