It was an absolute pleasure working with Gandecruz! He got the vision, and I completely love his work. I won't hesitate to work with him again.
How smartparts started their logo design journey
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo for our website.
We sell laptop batteries and chargers across Europe. Soon there will be other laptop-related things, like LCDs, RAM, HDDs, bags, webcams, speakers, stands etc. We will also be selling laptops themselves.
We are now designing new website layout, that will allow more product sections. Our current logo is too plain and simple, we want a new, better one.
- Text: Logo has to include brand name, "Smart Parts". Letters can be capital or not, up to you.
- Image: It has to relate to the fact that we sell laptops and laptop accessories - graphic interpretations of the ideas of "laptop", "part", "portability", etc are welcome; the upgraded version of a cog that we have now is also possible.
- Colours: logo background has to be white.
- Colours: It has to include the "ef2f72" colour or similar.
- Colours: second colour is optional; if you stumble on a nice mix with other colour(s) feel free to try. We are still not sure what the colour combination of our new website will be.