This was my first time using 99 Designs and I was requiring a logo for my new company.
Osokin was excellent to work with listening and acting on my requests.
I would recommend Osokin to anyone looking for this type of work to be done.
Thank you Osokin for a great job.
How CP Landmark started their logo design journey
We are a new resort due to open in May 2009, we need you creative gurus to design logos for our specialty restaurants and bars for our new resort in Fiji.
Be creative, and allow all your juices to flow. Fiji is beautiful and serene, and our restaurants opitimise the region.
The logos must reflect the region, it's people, the water, beach and the local names we have given them.
It is important that each outlet has it's own identity, the logos should not have a common theme, they should be stand alone.
Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need help to create logos for our restaurants and bars, we are in beautiful Natadola bay in Fiji, we have a contemporary resort located on a stunning bay and golden beach ( top 25 in the world ).
There are 4 outlets that all need a separate identity / logo
- Sanasana (named after the local village, this is the all day dining restu)
- Navo (named after the island it overlooks, it is a fish restu)
- Toba bar and grill (named after the fijian word for bay, it is the poolsdie area for food & drink)
- Kama lounge ( named after the fijian word for fire, it overlooks the whole bay and faces the sunset and has flame pipes)Each logo will receive $500 payment, $2,000 potential!
- logos must be fresh and contemporary
- Logos should look 5 star quality
- suggest to signify - beach, fire, sand, fish, stones etc
- use vibrant colours
- The logo will be used on the top of menus and on our website
- The logo should look like it belongs to a food & drink outlet
- we can advise you of styles we like when you email
- Each logo to be individual, not linked to the others
- please no palm trees
- no sunsets
- no bikinis
- no cocktails
- no people