We had a very nice contest in which all designers were actually very involved and good. Solfree's design was voted as the best by the tribal elders and the corporation board. Very good person to deal with, listens to the brief and then interprets that visually. Smooth sailing all the way. This is a designer that is very good to work with.
How InSight Systems started their logo design journey
We are looking to update our logo to better represent our brand.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
InSight Systems provides high-end Audio Visual solutions to the corporate, education and high-end home theatre market. Our current logo is outdated and is not in line with our brand image of being a leading edge technology company.We want to refresh this logo without totally losing our current brand recognition. You can see our current logo and branding on our website: http://www.insightsystems.com.au
- We want to project an image of being leading edge, professional and experienced with a strong customer focus
- We are open to subtle enhancement but the general composition of the red square and white curves must be preserved
- The font and style of the company name “InSight Systems” that accompanies this image is outdated and needs a fresh approach
- We would like two versions. The primary logo with the image plus company name “InSight Systems”. And one with additional sub-text “Audio Visual Integration” (possibly underneath the logo) so on some media (eg. Shirts) we can explain what we do.
- Logo must be versatile enough to be incorporated into a range of media eg. business cards, signage, website, stationery, brochures, clothing