Great job, stands the test of time. Still using the design 6 years later
How SteveL12 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
International Sport Education Program (ISEP) tennis stars
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ISEP is the headline program name under which a number of sport programs will be launched, starting with tennis.
ISEP tennis stars will begin as a holiday training program in Australia attracting Asian tennis players and then add a university tennis program.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Some extra points:
- important the logo communicates 'high performance', 'pathway' and 'Australia'
- targetting students/athletes aged 15-21
- china is the key market but needs to be attractive throughout Asia and australia
- the 'stars' theme will become constant for all other sports that follow and therefore logos
- see current ISEP taekwondo program as an example of the uni program and old logo vutaekwondo.com