My friend does that!
Desired Color Scheme:
web 2.0 feel. simple but unqiue. has to be prleasing to users that see the same page everyday.
Accepted File Formats:
$ 175 Logo & $350 Coded template (3 pages)
Im looking to revamp an existing site: myfriend.com. This is a social networking/referral site that promotes people that you know directly. The contest is for a logo w/ business card and web page that supports the goals listed below.
The site will be another social networking site allowing users to share resources and skills of their friends. The object is to build a homepage containing links to friends and briefly explain what they do. Whether its their full time job, hobby, sport or new interests. The site is a way of connecting people to others by way of what they specialize in. i.e.: pc repair, accounting, surfing, house repair, police officer..
When the user logs into the site, it will display a default home page. Completely configurable containing rss feeds, news and selected data. This will be ideal to be ones default home page.
When guests view the users page, they will see all the friends associated to the user. It will contain the friends. Links will be available to connect all users to each other and also add them to their list of friends.
The target audience will be professionals 21 and over.
The winner of this project will be entitled to future compensation to maintain this site.
Outside the scope of this contest:
1. Do you have access to content management for the home page? Im looking to incorporate the same or similar content as sites like start.com, netvibe.com, mygoogle.com, pageflakes.com.
2. The site will also require the ability to add friends as all social networking site allow.
3. Add an ecommerce addition to this site
If you have the skills or know how to do any of these items please contact me directly.
Logo & Business card requirements
- Web 2.0
- Logo separate from text
- A logo that can be branded without the text
- Open to any choice of color(s)
- Business card layout
Web site requirements
- Web 2.0 feel
- White background
- Open to any choice of color(s) that is professional and friendly
- 3 pages (website home page, users home page, users home page visible by visitors)
Sites in similar arena
Thursday Nov 16, 06
New logo requirements & suggestions
As with all my contests, clients offer suggestions to the first round of logos. Yet as we know this can potentially limit your ability to become creative. Please use the following feedback as advice when moving forward on this contest. thanks!
1. Use the following font used in the original design:
2. Placement of the logo will be located in 2 locations.
- Above, center of the text
- Between the myfriendand com
3. The logo inside a square or circle is favorable.
4. Colors: primary colors used to separate the my and friend.
5. A glossy look is also strongly prefered.
Since no web template has been submitted yet, I've included the standard statement(as of 11/16/06):
The client should not be contacted directly. By submitting a logo or web design to the competition you declare you are the original author of the artwork. Accepting the award, you transfer exclusive copyright to us, the contest holder, by a signed statement.
The client reserves the right not to pick a winner. If the client does not choose a winner, the top rated logo will be awarded a $100 prize and $175 for web design. A winner has been declared in all my previous contests.
Winning payment will be sent by business check or paypal. Im open to alternatives methods that are convenient for both parties.
If youd like to be notified on future contests please send me an email. Be sure to include any samples of past or present work.
Subject: Logo artist available.
Subject: Website designer available.
This contest was originally listed in multiple categories:
- Logo Design
- Web Page Design (Coded)