We need a logo! We would like to convey a strong, aggressive, and professional message with the logo. But feel free to get creative as you want. There are no limits to what we are looking for. Dark colors like wine or crimson, dark blue, dark green with silver, black, white, or gold writing preferably.
Ward & Lee, P.L.C.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We focus primarily on criminal defense but do all forms of litigation. So we want to convey a strong, aggressive, and professional message with our logo.
- "Ward & Lee, P.L.C." is the name that should be used. Can use it with or without the "P.L.C." at the end.
- "Attorneys and Counselors at Law" should be used too if possible. Can shorten to "Attorneys at Law" if it just fits better. Its up to you. Leave it off if you need to as well.
- Your typical legal icons such as Scales, Lady Justice, Sword, Courthouse Pillars, etc may be used. But I would prefer to see them drawn more abstract and not so "clip-arty." For an example the bank in our hometown has a horse for a logo but it is drawn in the abstract. See their website for an example. I can envision a zoomed in view of blindfolded lady justices face, maybe half of it, with a part of the scale she is holding in her hand in the picture or the sword.
- Please use mid to dark colors of red, maroon, green, or blue. Lettering color is whatever you think looks best. Green with Silver, Wine or Maroon with gold, etc. Not really picky here.
- Logo should be able to stand alone as we would like to be able to use
the logo alone at times without our name. We will be using it on a business card immediately. We envision a two sided card. Side one with our Company Name, attorneys name and contact info. Side two with the logo and our website address http://www.wardandlee.com. Will also use it on polo shirts (for casual Fridays and for office staff)
- Will probably also need a simplified or scaled down version of the logo (if possible) that we could use on the polo shirts.
- These are all just guidelines to get this thing started. I am not creative enough to do this myself, so you guys feel free to run with it.
- I will do my best to leave feedback to guide designs in the direction we want or to narrow the design focus as we move along. If you have any questions send me a pm on here, I will check the site at least once a day. For that matter you can even call me at my office. The number is on our website.
- Vector format please.
- Bright colors such as pink, yellow, orange...purple either.
- No plastic feel.
- No cheesy feel like ambulance chasers use. "Had a wreck? We will get you a check" No thanks.
- No clip-art look.