Great work and fast turn around - perfect as usual.
Ana is always professional and produces beautiful designs for us.
Working with ArtSigma was a thoroughly enjoyable experience, and the end result exceeded our expectations. Thank you!
Ivan is incredibly reliable and great to work with. High-quality product, each and every time!
How himanshu.bharadwaj started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Celebrations and events help people connect with each other and have fun. Kazzam! Will organize these events. We will provide entertainment, activities, fun food, decorations, and more.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking for logo options for “Kazzam!
We seek a logomark that:
- is clear and easy to read
- Logo should be fun, energetic, dynamic, playful, inspirational, warm, reliable and approachable.
- Possibly some sense of transformation
- Possibly some sense of diverse people and themes coming together
- Is ‘magical’ but not full-on Disney
- Looks ‘modern’ and also have a small hint at ‘tech’ even though it will overall convey fun and celebratory mood.
- Meaningful and resonant with women but not so feminine that it alienates men
- A strong sense of fun and freedom but NOT childlike because even though most events we will support are kids based but we will also include adults too.
- Include exclamation point in design (Kazzam!)
- We have looked at some colors that show synergy with our band. Feel free to explore using these in the design. – PURPLE: 7082c0, ORANGE: f79239, GREEN: 30b457, RED: ed1c24, BLUE: 009ddc.
- We would doubly excited if the logo mark has an element that is separable from the type and usable just as a graphic element.
- We need a logotype with excellent type treatment that can work in all sizes
- Kazzam! Can be used as KAZZAM! Or Kazzam!