Here are some general guidelines for you to follow…
- Make it look high-end and luxurious.
- Format the text as "proexo" or "PROEXO" - we generally prefer "PROEXO".
- Add a symbol / graphic.
- Add an *abstract* symbol that can stand alone if needed.
- Make it work in 2 color and full color.
- Keep it simple - Make it work well in print and on small apparel labels/boxes.
- Show how the text and symbol can work together or separately.
- Show how it will work on a light and dark background.
- Do not use a literal symbol (like a strong man/woman or barbell)
- Do not format the text as “ProExo”
- Do not make it overly detailed, flamboyant or embellished.
- Modern, clean, sporty, sexy, and luxurious design queues.
- Convey emotions of movement, motivation, action, and simplicity.
- Our website domain is proexo.fit.
- *Optionally* add the word "Fitness" to the logo (as in “PROEXO Fitness”).
Nike, Under Armour, Lululemon.
Follow on work:
After this project there will be follow on work for packaging design, web, and marketing materials. We are looking to find a designer we can build a long-term relationship with as we grow this brand.