I am really happy with the design, he's the most creative designer I have worked with who thinks outside the box and suprises you with he's creativity. I will definately use him as a designer for my future work and recommend him to others :)
How Dpwedge started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Immanuel College Old Scholars Soccer Club Inc
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a non-profit sporting club who's main aim is to provide our members with the opportunity to play competitive soccer. We are a male orientated soccer club.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking for a logo design that can immediately identify that we are a male orientated soccer club which isn't conveyed with our current logo. The main issue with our current logo is it's feminine nature. Our current logo is very amateur and outdated in appearance so we would like a logo that is modern. Our current logo is in a very low quality format so we require it in a good quality format.
The key aspects we would like featured in the logo are:
1. A masculine logo (Our current logo is very feminine in appearance)
By this we mean we would like to see a more masculine Dove or Doves or use of wings. (ie wings on soccer balls)
2. Est. 2005 (To be incorporated into the logo to show our club history)
3. We would like Immanuel FC/F.C. featured somewhere in the logo. To distinguish our club's name)
4. Our club's primary colours are Navy Blue and White, however we have secondary colours being Light Blue and a Yellowy Gold. At the very least we would like Navy Blue and White as the colour scheme, but are happy to also have Yellowy Gold and Light Blue incorporated into the logo if this gives a better appearance.
5. Soccer Ball or multiple balls
6. We are happy for the overall shape and general design of the logo to be completely different from our current logo.