Great skills and talent. This designer is able to come up with various variations for your design. He's great with typography logo and has an eye for design and theme. It was a pleasure working with KRUG!
Absolutely 100% professional and the customer in focus, every time.
- Matyas Dios
Thank you great job.
- info d4
- Ernesto Nuss
Once again a great service, prompt, great communication and adaptable. We will be back ....
How DRVNPartners started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target Audience: Athletes, Runners, Marathoners, Team Sports, etc.
Company: Designs and manufactures innovative kinesiology pre-cut shapes that support the body in managing pain, improving performance - think of it as an external ligament support. They are shapes, not tapes (traditional competitors are rolls of stretchable tape)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Selling points on the product as follows:
1. Patented, intuitive, easy-to-apply design is 15x stronger than other kinesiology tape.
2. 4-way stretch compression fabric wicks away moisture and provides maximum support and movement
3. We think the 4 way stretch can be incorporated into the logo/icon somehow. When the shape is stretched and applied, it then pulls back to center, centrifugally to help improve blood flow, etc.
4. Included old logo in the attachments. That "R" shape does nothing to speak to the brand intuition or product. Red is also a color of old - speaks to speed, blood, stop, etc. - we want "go", "enable", etc.
5. Open to "RF" lockups for logo/icon and other variations. We need something that is visually striking, visible from a distance and distinguishable. RAPIDFORCE written out in text is tough to read and lenghty. Consider all stops.