Always great! Great design and fast customer service!
As an existing company/brand we were looking for refresh outlook with our current logo. The designer was very helpful and quick to revert back. I highly recommend Rynwaltz!
- salsa DAS
Super talented designer!
- -bonky- ™
great design, was the front runner from the start
How CELLSHELL started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a e-sport (computer game) organisation that have teams who compete on a professional level in different computer games, such as CS:GO, Team fortress 2. Similar to a any kind of sports club.
Our target audience are people who play computer games or like to watch streams of computer games.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Thank you for taking your time to read our brief and hopefully participating in our contest.
We are looking for a design with the following attributes:
* In-cooperates a crown or several crowns.
* Sporty look, similar to a NHL or soccer team. But can be a bit on the creative side, we don't mind seeing that you go out of the normal look of these. use this link to watch some of the logos we are talking about: http://bit.ly/241h7Q5
* Addition of a mascot (organic or item) would be interesting but not a must.
For example animal we connect with or "like" :) Lion, Lynx, komodo lizard.
Items, mountain, trees, snow.
* integration of our national location (Sweden) into the logo would be positive. Colors blue/yellow(gold) for example.
* Some words we think should represent the logo: strength, honor, bravery.
* Abstract logo similar to Transformer 4 movie, with serrated edges is interesting.
* Tessellation/mosaic logos are also a interesting way to go for us.
We prefer not to see:
* We are not looking for the traditional shield design where you have a shield placed in the background and name in front of it. Which many sport teams use in their logos. Hopefully something more unique.
The logo have to work well printed on clothes and from a marketing perspective to be used in sponsors media channels.