Both the work and communication were incredible. We couldn't be happier to have a new design and to have worked with someone who listened to our requests, was excited to work with us, and delivered a product we feel good about.
How berko started their logo design journey
A new logo for the rebranding of my web solutions studio. Needs a grungy effect to emit a no-nonsense attitude. Font is very important here and should be considered carefully as I expect it to be the prominent design element. Vector formats required from the winner - either PSD or AI.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Firstly and most importantly - Please ignore any design/style elements on the existing site. It was rushed and is in no way indicative of our future direction.- Tagline to be includedOnline Solutions Studio
- BackgroundBerserk Design is rebranding and relaunching. We need a dominant, strong logo to sit at the forefront of our new identity. With a view to what the website will eventually envisage, the logo needs to be grungy and strong. I don't want gloss or stripes or any other 2.0 stylings in that mold. Font will be important as I am not necessarily thinking it will include a dominant graphical icon.
I want the logo and (and the coming website) to be gritty and have strength. It needs to look dirty but not feel dirty to the visitor.
- InspirationCheck the following articles for great examples of grunge
- Secrets of Grunge Design
- Grunge Style in Modern Web Design
- A dominant font presence to carry through the entire corporate identity
- Subtle use of any color
- Needs to look dirty but not feel dirty
- Vector format delivery (AI or PSD)
- Super polished 2.0 effects
- Bright colors