She listened to me and did exactly everything I asked. Great job
Logan provided different variations of the design without me requesting, and it was quite helpful to see it in this fashion. Any changes I suggested making, Logan did so without hesitation. I even felt the enthusiasm through our commentary. Great to work with!
Sonypahlevi did everything we asked and more. We had a great experience with this designer.
This is the second time I have worker with Clean-Designs and once again, I am very happy with the end product.
- nicole wn
How StraightnessTraining started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
(please no name in my logo)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We teach "how to train a horse" and my logo needs a 'make over'. The original is included, but I like to redesign it while keeping the idea of the original like the horse's pride posture and the colors (the original can also be found here: http://straightnesstraining.com/wp-…ining.jpg)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The hind legs should be equally bended, as in the photo with the white horse in the arena with the painting.
2. The "upper arm" of the lifted front leg should be horizontally straight, or slightly higher, as in the photos with the real horses. Not so high as in the original logo.
3. The nose should be vertical, like in the logo, but not behind it.
4. The horse should be "uphill" with most weight on the hind legs.
5. The horse should be presented as strong, muscular, balanced and powerful. The hindquarters should be round and muscular as well as the neck, just as in the original logo.
6. The new logo should meet the original logo, because my customers are familiar with it, but the new logo should have a more unique look with the details mentioned above.
That would be great! Looking forward to it! Good luck!