Rakela was a pleasure to work with and designed a logo that gave me everything I wanted... and more!
Super work! Very happy with the results. Quick work and constant communication. Thank you!
- Putra Ragiel
Very responsive and good to work with.
Worked out amazingly! Designer captured what we were looking for and everyone truely enjoys the new cover of my company!
- Emergent kale
nice design, designer disponible and reactive
How funlifeyoga started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Fun Life Yoga
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm a yoga teacher.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The name of my practice is FUN LIFE YOGA http://www.funlifeyoga.com
1. Only ONE Memorable, Unique and Creative icon WITHIN the company name (using LETTERS), that also can be used on its own and in URL.
2. Distinct wordmark and colors that pop up and flow well with my website http://www.funlifeyoga.com NO orange
3. NO clipart or other existing stock images. ONLY ORIGINAL DRAWINGS/IMAGES
4. Represents FUN
5. Flat Design. Visible. NO small details. Clean. Catchy.
1. I like the idea of a UNIQUE SMILY MEDITATING face or SMILY YOGA pose face used WITHIN the name
2. I would like to explore chakra colors, but not sure if it might be too much.