Excellent designer. Listens and executes to every request. Fantastic!!
Very talented artist. Always gives a quick response and is easy to work with.
- creamworkz ☠
Amazing and beautiful work, extremely receptive to feedback and my many revision requests! A++ would work with again for sure
I asked for a quick revision after the final files were delivered and he made the update immediately. Nice work.
Very good work. Excellent logo design
How infoT7e started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
SpiderBands is a boutique fitness center (a classy / modern vibe + hardcore workout.) We utilize overhead weight barring bands (bungee cord on steroids) during the workout which we want to portray as spider webs in our logo.
There are three main elements we want in the logo:
(1) The Word: "SPIDERBANDS" (one word -keep together and make sure entire word is easy to read)
(2) A Spider Web: literal or abstract complete or incomplete (avoid gothic or juvenile imagery)
(3) A Spider (black widow) -
Direction / Direction:
- The logo should span more horizontal than vertical.
- Perhaps you could use the D to place a spider or a web.
- Perhaps place the spider after SP and make an "I" in the body of the spider
- Perhaps the spider could be on top of the center of the logo crawling between the "RB"
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Two Main Colors: Black, Strong Powerful Red (#de0405) Supporting/Slight Undertones: White, maybe a hint of gray - Actual letters SPIDERBANDS - should probably be in black so it shows up well on web, t-shirts, signage, etc. but red may work as well.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
logos that incorporate the three main elements, 1. the word, 2. a web and 3. spider.
Ideally the spider would fit naturally in the word SPIDERBANDS (see FEDEX Arrow)
See website to learn more about the workout and the direction we are going. https://goo.gl/4nXXqZ
Thank you designers!!!!