We are a transformative learning center dedicated to helping you, your children, family, organization and community in the quest for a more fulfilled, healthy, happy and deeply lived life.
Our job is to see into the heart of each learner and to give them the tools to ignite the unique spark within. Our programs and courses are designed to help develop emotional intelligence, expand knowledge about ourselves and others and the world around us. We do this using our own transformative learning research and theory using techniques and practices that are earth based, exploratory and experiential. Our approach is multigenerational, multicultural, interconnected and holistic. Our ongoing research project provides evidence each student’s success in learning outcomes.
When you sign up for our courses and workshops you are a part of something. A portion of your tuition goes to supporting our community projects called “service learning” that support our vision in nursing homes and through international education development projects.
We are driven by a genuine desire to make positive change in our world by helping our children, families and communities live in sustainable, healthy and happy ways. And we can’t wait to meet you!
How we fit into the industry sector
It should be clear that we are not a traditional school but rather a learning center for all ages, faiths and nationalities. We work outside of the school system providing what they cannot provide e.g. small classes, deep learning, service learning, nature based experiential and exploratory. We are not a traditional school but rather a center for learning that expands what is learned in traditional school settings. We focus on learning about ourselves and others, learning values and worldview, learning with the senses and learning in time and space. We encourage multigenerational, holistic and interconnected learning.
1. Gen Y and Millennial mothers (20 - 37) and professional aunts no kids (Panks 27-45) who make the majority of educational and buying decisions for their children and nieces and nephews. Because the niche market is made up of tech savvy consumers the technology requirements of this business are key to its success. Gen Y and Millennial mothers and Panks are highly educated, tech savvy and put their families first. They rely on the advice of other mothers rather than the “experts” and increasingly turn to online sources to fill their needs (e.g. education providers and blogs written by mothers). They are looking for easy ways to improve the educational experiences for their children (e.g. easy, good for their kids and accessible). They are looking for something that is customized to their children’s needs. Gen Y and millennial mothers and Panks are often cause oriented and want to be a part of something.
2. Alternative educators and organizations (e.g. homeschoolers, nature schools, school districts) looking for new ways to help their students with nature based experiential learning
3. Men and women 20 - 60 who are looking for alternative programs and courses and want to be part of giving back
Values to communicate with your design:
We are professional, competent, trustworthy, sophisticated, sleek, dedicated to learner transformation using cutting edge technology (eg social media, web site) and ideas. Because we are outside the norm it is important to us to have a logo that communicates that we are a serious, trustworthy and professional business that delivers what we say we deliver.
We are also:
• Holistic, fluid, living, natural business flow which grows and is released from our soul, inner growth and harmony (as above, so below, as within so without)
• Based on Integrity, generosity, kindness, respect, love, patience, support, acceptance, nurturing, compassion and trust
• Joyful and fun
• Highly creative
• Something different and modern – one answer/approach to the issues plaguing standard education institutions and approaches
Our Aims for our marketing strategy:
1. Develop a committed following (e.g. market) for our transformative experiential learning programs & products - in person and online
2. Build and maintain community - in person and online
3. Understand our market better (obtain information from our audience) so we can tailor our offerings
4. Be a transformative learning resource for educators, school districts and parents
Simple, minimal, professional, modern, memorable, aesthetically pleasing to our target market. Our logo must help to persuade people to trust us with themselves, their children and their families.
Green & orange
Black & white version for printed invoices etc.
Since we do experiential nature based programs, we are very drawn to trees (or sprouting leafs or plants?) and designs that communicate transformation. We are here to help people to transform into healthy, happy people. It would be great if we could use a tree as our symbol on things….like a nike swoosh? So that we could use a professional logo and maybe just the image on the bottom of pages/back of t-shirts, etc? So the tree should be easily distinguishable, unique and simple.
Things we don’t like:
• Cartoon images
• Images that are too kindergarten or childlike
• Unclear message
• Too “Disney”
Things we like:
• Easily recognizable
• Clear (e.g. who we are, what we do)