The logo will be part of the uniform should be visible for miles which makes it easier to identify an Athlete. Here are some notes regarding the style of the logo
• San Diego Urban Wineries: Cool how it all comes together, one color, simple and easy to either change the color and still show the brand, limited though to separating it to use image and name separately
• T.Storey-I selected this "script" as a "stand alone" wording. If we decide to do words only, my least favorite option, I would love it if it were jazzed up a little, not just block letters kind of thing.
• Turrano: One color can be separated by logo or wording and still convey the brand. Very clean, crisp and modern
• Turrano, VZ logo (it has like a panther on it). and the Warrior Vitality. I think I was drawn to the logos where we could highlight our team name, or maybe even just “WW” with some sort of graphic, whether that be something more picture-like or a symbol/design.
• Good Food: I selected this one because if we get rid of the Viking helmet, then I think a shape around the words "Wildwood Warriors" would prevent the words alone from being too basic. I prefer a "logo" to have significant identity that makes it pop a little, not be simplistic words.
• Red Leaf Packaging: 2 colors, simple, clean and can be separated
• Hart and Hound: Similar to Turrano, simple, displays a brand and its clean and modern.
• The Firearms Report-TFR: I selected this logo because I still like the "WW" and feel that if we do something that stands out, it could say "Warriors" above and WW below....still giving the "badass" look without the helmet. I steered away from "logo" images of an item because if we are going to rebrand with a item as the focus
• Watte: simply does their W in a circle
• Huvica Pets: Similar to Turrano, but could be cool to have the name Wildwood Warriors in 2 colors and kit could be split to do that, so If Wildwood is black or white/ the backdrop of that side could be red, if the Warriors is White, then that side could be black, hope that makes sense
• Rulan Racing writing, maybe with some type of interlocking WW and then the name written out like theirs. They have a distinct way of writing the team name, but also a subtle symbol - the bird thing - where the name/symbol could go together or be placed separately
I did not include the current logo as the committee wanted a fresh start.