Tenko did a great job turning a quick sketch into an amazing logo. He was very quick to make revisions, and he had a very good understanding of how to make the revisions work with the feedback given. Thank you for an excellent logo Tenko.
- catur ady
Was very quick to respond with revisions. Thank you!
This designer is amazing! Not only are they a talented individual, but they are also professional and attentive to every request we had. They continuously responded to several of our requests within minutes and made several comparison logos to view. It was very comforting to know you have someone paying attention like that and standing by for you.
- A i d a
Did very good work and was fast in responding to edit requests. Would use her again.
How jimJA started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Blue Skull Lacrosse LLC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We will sell lacrosse apparel and equipment. The target audience is lacrosse players, fans, and family of players.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
-Must be a completely new and original design (No third party elements used in logo).
- Looking for a clean and easily editable SVG file with all AI files included.
- Basic design idea is an aggressive, mean, angry skull with lacrosse sticks behind it. The lacrosse sticks should be smaller, with simple strings, and the stick ends resembling bone ends.
- The skull should be bigger than the sticks to allow future graphics (like an american flag, or tie die design) to be placed inside the transparent space of the skull for t-shirt designs.
- We do not want it to look like a cartoon, or robot (bad sketch below is just a guide).
- Design should look good scaled down to about 1.5 inches to be laser engraved into rubber lacrosse balls an various other gear.