Great job on the logo and font selection. Everybody LOVES it!
I have really enjoyed working with Kondes! His design for my new company logo was fantastic, we received some excellent designs over the course of the competition however his definitely stood out from amongst the rest. He clearly read our brief and was more than happy to provide different formats of our logo and very helpful. I would certainly recommend others to work with him in the future and hope we can use his design skills again.
- Steph h3
- Roar designs
Always fast and does a great job.. this is my second project with them..
How iogames.space started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an online games portal website called Iogames.space. "Io games" are a genre of games that we branded around a very viral set of web games like (slither.io, diep.io, etc.). See: http://iogames.space for the full list of games.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The flat design is nice, and very concise/clean.
Very modern looking.
I like the flat design. It is quite neat and clean.
It looks very clean and concise.
Neon can be cool.
The use of negative space is awesome, and the font is quite nice. Probably my favorite of the bunch I have selected.
I like the green colors, and the use of negative space.
Very clean looking with good color contrast of background/foreground.
Quite clean and clear. I dislike the blurry background though.
- Please note that the logo should fit well on a dark (grey-ish/navy) background (see iogames.space). The logo should also work on the thin header... meaning that the logo should have a longer width than height.
- Also, the logo should have emphasis on the .space part of the domain... this is the main brand that we are trying to convey; hence the space-like background colors.
- If you were to include maybe some sort of outer-space/sci-fi style, that might work as well! (space ships, stars, rocket, planets, meteorites, etc.)
- It might help to check out our website (iogames.space) and get a feel for some of the games on there.
- Please do not be at all discouraged to try out different colors, I am open to suggestions!