Ivan is super responsive and always very flexible with a change in direction
Beautiful design proposal out the gate. Had obviously read and thought about our brief. Super communicative and very open to refinement requests. Also super helpful when providing final files. Will be looking to work with them again. Thank you!
The feedback I have gotten from people on my design has been awesome! Thank you for making a catchy simple design just as asked!
How oefak started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our Organisation ‚Rubenshof’ is a private initiative of 40 parents and includes four main educational fields:
1. ‘FREIE SPIELGRUPPE’ (playgroup for babies from 6 months until 24 months),
2. ‘KINDERGARTEN’ (nursery for young children from 2 until 6 years),
3. ‘DORFSCHULE’ is a private nine-year compulsory school and
4. ‘ERWACHSENENBILDUNG’ (further education & trainings for adults).
We follow Maria Montessori’s educational approach as well as Rebeca & Mauricio Wild and others. Our concept is based on the inherent motivation of the child. Montessori pedagogy stimulates the pupils’ love of learning, encourages them to be independent and strengthens their sense of self-worth. We believe in children’s natural curiosity and in their will to learn and discover new things. We have approximately 20 children in ‘Kindergarten’ and around 40 pupils in our private Montessori-based school ‘Dorfschule’.
Find more details (in german language) online: http://www.rubenshof.at
1. Parents of young children who are interested in the pedagogy of Montessori or “non-traditional” schools.
2. Parents who search for a ‘free’ / community-based school, which is not focused on the common Austrian school-system and curriculum.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Important: A SPIRAL is the key symbol for our organisation ‘Lernwelt Rubenshof’.
ALL of logo-layouts MUST include a spiral – feel free for your own interpretation and form.
Have a look on our website http://www.rubenshof.at
All information you find there is up to date. The colours we actually use on the website are NOT binding for your creative work.
Do NOT use the claim from the old logo "mit kindern wachsen" - instead there ist the new "Lernwelt" to implement