We are very happy with the creativity and life that Warnaihari has given to our brand with our new logo design. We had a vision and were not too sure where it would bring us but Warnaihari led the way and guided us. Very patient and responsive to every concern, question, or direction we had. You're work is very much appreciated, Thank you!
- Studio Desain
More than most, kept trying to deliver the best product possible. Thanks.
- deek 06
Awesome - great style, super responsive! Thanks again Deek - always a pleasure to work with you!
Excellent design and so quickly, thanks OlgiCh!
- oink! design
Design was creative, yet clean and sophisticated. Very happy with end result!
How MasahikoT started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* We are small game studio developing games for mobile devices.
* We aim to make games for young and casual gamers.
* We want to make simple, minimal, but still great entertainment products like Rovio.
* We use rich story and characters to differentiate our games.
* The name "pigbo" came from the word "pigboat" which is old slung means sub-marines.
* By using sub-marine, we want to express our identify of 'deep diving' attitude during development and pig is for showing sense of humor.
* keywords: professional, smart, revolution, minimal, deep thinking
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards