Vino Bambino offers a variety of high end wine blends from only the finest grapes from around the world. We provide a unique "Blend Your Own Wine" EXPERIENCE for our customers. We offer a full range of customized wine services. Customers can create their own blends with friends, launch and label their own wine blends, impress clients with custom labels or join our wine club for unprecedented access to ultra-premium wines and wine blends. Vino Bambino LLC will offer customers a variety of high quality blended red wines, white wines, and rose wines. The wine is designed to stand out by importing only the FINEST quality grapes from vineyards around the world. It is a wine-blending experience designed to create an atmosphere that blends exceptional wines and exquisite tastes with great company. It is designed to stand out and establishes itself as a modern and vibrant environment with old world Italian touches for people to relax, enjoy, and blend their own wines.
Vino Bambino translated from Italian to English means "Wine Child"
The eclectic architectural design and industrial look blended with technological-advanced touches (a mix of the old and the new) creates an atmosphere perfect for an evening out, finishing a business meeting, or a special celebratory event.
By creating a one-of-a-kind wine blending experience, Vino Bambino plans to attract the young professional working on the Main Line and working middle-aged men and women. The target market is from ages 28 to 60. Obviously, those who are absolute wine lovers are in the target market.
- We import high end grapes from around the world
- We age the wine and make the wine using old world traditions combined with modern equipment.
- Customers Blend Their Own Wine according to their own tastes (Potential slogans of ours might be "Blend Your Own Wine" or "Blend. Drink. Enjoy")
- Customers also bottle and label their own blends offering a one-of-a-kind wine blending experience.
- We will feature a Wine Club which features classes with a expert winemaker/blender, access to high-quality grapes and wines, as well as offering wine storage for our customers.
- The last step is to open a Wine Blending Bar – a little place on the Philadelphia Mainline in Pennsylvania, in a nice environment where customers can do wine tastings, have cheese and crackers, and meals. Providing a unique experience. It'll be one of the only wine-blending bars in the country, designed to create an atmosphere that blends exceptional wines and exquisite tastes with great company.