1. The items that i believe will make us stand out from the crowd, is our ability to offer the service to everyone, at a low price point, and with a second to none video and photo package. These services aren't found anywhere in Australia, and although offered in other drive day companies around the world, none offer the service to the level we do. This teamed up with one of the most picturesque harbour and sites on the planet and a management team unparalleled to other tourist attractions, will definitely help us stand out from the crowd.
2. Our target audience is generally men and women 18 - 65. Tourists, gift buyers and those looking for 'something exciting to do' will generally be the target market.
3. Key items that should be reflected in the logo itself is a feeling of excitement, a level of luxury and sophistication (as the cars will all be exotic supercars and generally not available to the public), and should definitely show reference to a vehicle and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, potentially with the Opera House, if feasible in the design. Wording must identify BRIDGE DRIVE as a minimum and as priority.
The logo will be used as decals on the vehicles themselves, promotional material, uniforms, race suits, ladies pit crew outfits as well as signage and the like.
4. Colours are completely up to you, as the designer. I feel that you guys should know best how to deliver the desirables mentioned above, in whatever palette you see professionally fit.
5. Sydney has an assortment of tourist based activities such as Jet Boating, Bridge Climb, Sightseeing Double Decker Bus, Tours, as well as other services offering Guided Drive Days in luxury cars or Drives as a passenger. 15 mins of research would show you what we are in the space of and you will be able to identify their corporate branding, however i do not feel that any of them have really nailed their branding whatsoever.