Hey all thank you for all you hard work and efforts...
A few things we are looking for in the final design are:
- More of an Australian feel, so wedge tail eagles, gum trees, shading in the mountains that looks earthy rather than snowy etc. (Please see images attached)
- Love the eagle flying in Markus M's design.
- As for tents we are after the safari tent (Like NoPad's tent) rather than the teepee.
- We like the mountains and the words 'Wild at Heart' breaking the circle as it portrays breaking free/ wild.
- Loving the clean lines and monochromatic styles that are coming through in you designs.
- The fonts/typography in MarkusM's and Panta rei's #39 designs are spot on.
- We are trying to decide between fully black and white and the touches of colours in the tree's, water and tent's. If we do go with colours we want rich vibrant colours. (Please see colours attached)
- We are also still trying to decide between the ribbon effect behind the words 'Wild at Heart'. (like in dninkov89's design)
- And would really like to see a similar concept but with a piece of timber instead of the ribbon as an option.
- We want to keep to the tree in the T of 'at' but a more of a gum tree (like Panta rei's #50) but a darker vibrant green with a slightly thicker trunk.
- We want 'est. 2015' on the logo.
- We like the subtlety of the fish in (panta rei's design)
Our business is located in a beautiful landscape with a running creek ,mountains ,rolling hills, lots of trees, and lots of animals. We are aiming for a raw/organic/country/monochromatic/slightly rustic/simple/clean lined look with a touch of colour in a logo. The business is 'Wild at Heart Adventure Retreat' and will have many different elements. Including glamping (resort style camping), fresh organic grown produce, farm animals, farm tours, horses, adventure activities such as bush walking, mountain biking, kayaking and just some of the often missed simple wonders in life like sitting around a camp fire together. Our family has put together an example which captures all of this to the best we can. We would really love your incredibly creative and beautiful input. Can you give us an outline of your pricing to draw up a logo?