Very quick with designs and very patient with changes.
How ja.avritt started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Universal Center for Metaphysical Ecology (UCME)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
UCME (pronounced: "you-see-me") is a non-profit education and research organization devoted to helping people see themselves and the world differently by connecting to the visible and invisible beings and energies present all around us (the entire system is known as Gaia). Through this connection, people will be able to live without fear and from their true essence. "You-see-me" is also a play on words because it brings to light that the intention of UCME is to help people "see" and work in collaboration with the beings and energies around them that are helping them to grow and evolve in a balanced and harmonized way. We do this through workshops, retreats, and ultimately a research and education center and community.
- Improve the quality of life of all beings within the Gaia system, beginning with ourselves
- Support and stimulate a more optimal functioning of human beings, leading to more love, joy, happiness, and abundance
- Support people to take more responsibility for their role as caretakers of the Gaia system
- Support the process of the development of a new world
- Gather information to develop programs to create the Metaphysical Ecology University
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please be as creative or simple as you like and feel free to explore the "you-see-me" concept in the logo design.