We are extremely happy with the quality, speed and professionalism by all of the designers through the entire process! We had several very difficult decisions across many excellent designs and we thoughtfully embraced Ovalicious' design as the one that captured the overarching message we wanted to convey and of thus won our hearts!
I have been thrilled with Ian's quality work. He has a keen eye for design and really made my work come alive in the manner I desired. He was easy to work with and timely in his communication and work products. So glad I found him here!
Creative and hard worker, does more than you ask and brings ideas to the table. Professional and fast.
- Males Design
Great designer, listened to feedback and did an excellent job.
- @Z Design
Nice work, thankyou!
- justinchapman E
How ferasomi started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This logo is to work as the brand of a model. The main theme we would like to follow is the famous Final Fantasy brand, the model is a fitness model who likes to be a hero and the Final Fantasy abstract design (as in the example attached) is his personal favorite logo designs.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Prize is now guaranteed.
- The model pictures are just for reference for you to have ideas to corporate. You don't have to include him in the design
- feel free to go outside the box if you want to. The Final Fantasy theme is a guideline and not a binding condition.
- Don't bind yourself to the Final Fantasy font, there are better fonts out there
- you can search Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII, any hints for her in the logo is a plus
- I will attach examples of previous Final Fantasy logos, feel free to sample their method in the final design.