Great work! I am so happy about what Collective Soul came up with, it really answered to the design brief. 100% satisfied.
Great fresh and modern design, flexible in applying changes. Very satisfied!
- M O N A L I S A
Way to go Linda! Thank you so much!!
It was a real pleasure working with Emodist on my logo. He seems to approach the contest with a spirit of fun and adventure and I really appreciated his generosity in cheering on the other designers.
He is very creative, patient and responsive. He followed my ideas through their many twists and turns, evolving them until I have a beautiful logo that I never could have imagined when I started the contest. The more I look at the result, the more I love it.
Thanks Emodist. Five stars!
How designmonkeyBH started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
PhD.com is an education site directing users to our database of accredited PhD programs, while serving as a richly informative resource for users looking to further their education. Users will be able to review Featured Schools, read articles on PhD programs in every major disciplinary field and find PhD jobs.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Logo must prominently incorporate sitename letters: PhD
• We are also open to using "PhD.com", we would also love some submitted variations with a ".com" in the logo.
General Design Aesthetic bullet points:
• CLEAN. SOPHISTICATED. IMPACTFUL.
• We prefer elegant serifs... keep font clean & sophisticated.
• We are not necessarily looking for you to apply both emblem and character—choose either one or neither, generally.
• Play with methods of visual representation of a doctoral degree or scholar... CREATIVITY needed here, surprise us :)