Very prompt responses & willing to make all the changes I asked for. I'm thankful.
- Ke Sar
I was very pleased with the performance of Ke Sar, he was the first with this style of design and much then tried to copy it. I think he is very creative and brings it to the point.
thank you again
It was a pleasure to work with SBRBD. He was amazing. Although i am a "newbie" at logo, he made the experience excellent. He was extremely responsive to every single question or concern of mine. I am extremely happy with my logo and highly recommend him.
Very accommodating of requests for tweaks to the design. Quick response to requests.
Awesome website designer! I highly recommend working with them and I will continue to do so. Super responsive to feedback, creative, and excellent communication.
How davidmcginley89 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
McGinley & Co. Solicitors
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Law Firm
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Want it to look sophisticated yet not old fashioned!
- Want it to be solid a square color with the simple logo/name in middle!
- I think a nice light blue as the background and then a very simple logo such as the letter "M" written in fancy writing
- Potentially try play around with tying the "M" into the logo by having it in a box or beside/above/below a logo?
Open to suggestions!!
Please find below some suggestions to take ideas from
- The Blue image i felt was a good color and had the same idea of being a solid blue square with a simple logo
-The 2nd picture is an example of maybe how to use the letter "M" by turning it into the logo?