Super easy to work with. Great with communicating and delivering exactly what is needed. Would happily work again with Don2x!
Great work! Fast and responsive.
Great logo, great designer. Thank you!
- rick 3
A simple, original and pertinent design, and very reactive when we ask for few changes at the final step
How Eitan H started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Pic2Go is a technology platform enabling running events to send runners their race photos and videos. Target audience is race organizers and sponsors.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We would like to have a new design for our logo - to be more aligned with modern style of technology solution providers in our industry (running, cycling etc.).
1. Design to be inspired by logos of companies like Garmin, Suunto, FitBit, Roka (see attached examples).
2. Design to be mainly text based, mostly white with a touch of a light-blue color, on a black background. (We will also need a version for a white background).
3. Try to keep some style-continuance to our current logo (attached), as our brand remains the same and we would love clients who know our current logo to easily recognize us in the new logo.
4. We need an option to add country-label for our distributors (e.g. - Pic2Go UK, Pic2Go Australia, etc.). The country label should be relatively small, and our main logo will not include it.
5. Would love to see 3 options:
a. No tagline
b. Tagline - "Sponsored Experience Sharing"
c. Tagline - "Sponsored Race Experience Sharing"