Absolutely awesome to work with and had great communication throughout the process. Highly recommend.
Incredibly fast and responsive. Highly recommend!
- Straight outta Mane
Was great to work on this. Had the best design and understood what I needed when I requested changes.
The expeditious respond and dedicated work that was completed, was exactly what was expected. The art of the creative mind of this artist/designer is absolutely amazing.
How stu2 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
UAP (it stands for Ultimate Athlete Project)
What’s your company slogan?
Strength and Conditioning
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide resources to ultimate frisbee players and coaches to improve their individual or team performance. Whether it's online training programs, expert skills/techniques tutorials, or resources from and for coaches, we will help you up your game.
Target audience: 18-44 male/female ultimate frisbee players, Western countries, heavily involved/interested in sport, many play at a high level of competitiveness. They see us at *the* go-to resource for in-depth ultimate frisbee training resources.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Should include a FRISBEE to show that it's frisbee related. There should be a sense of speed or movement here.
- MUST be gender-neutral
- NO people/faces/silhouettes of people (we don't want to imply a gender)
- MUST have a version that functions well as an iPhone app icon. (If you have to strip away elements from the 'main' version, that's fine too)
- FLAT, and MINIMALIST design is preferred. 1-3 colours max.
- Ideally the logo and wordmark could stand alone and can be used separately
- The logo should communicate: professional, but unintimidating...science-based, but still welcoming.