Great to work with , will definitely work with hi. Again and recomend ! 5 stars
- KatonJosh 99
Very thorough and well don all around!
Absolutely wonderful! Exactly the creative spin we were looking for.
Kontaktlinser.com - Very nice result.
How Bennyt9000 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
I do not want the name in the logo, but the name is "trackmeet.io"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Trackmeet.io is a website that provides live results for track and field meets. It also acts as a social media personalization tool, whereby people can sign up to receive notifications when a team or a person gets a result (i.e. Jimmy's dad wants to get a Tweet with Jimmy's result in the 1600 meter run).
The target audience is any spectator, parent, coach, or athlete of a track meet. They would use this website to see live results as they happen as opposed to waiting a half-hour for them to be printed and posted in one place or a day for them to be posted online.
We aim to be the fastest disseminator of results regardless of meet management system or type of track meet.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Trackmeet.io is software-as-a-service solution that is intended to be used on mobile devices as a website and an app, so the logo should be easily identifiable on a small screen.
2. You can access the site at http://trackmeet.io. It's very basic right now: It does a good job of showing results by event, team, and athlete. The logo is needed to drive website design and color palette.
3. Eventually, there will be more logos for different types of running events (e.g. Cross Country, Road Races). A logo that keeps in mind larger branding opportunities would be ideal.
4. Track and Field encompasses three primary disciplines: running, throwing, and jumping. Encompassing all three in the logo in some inventive way is ideal, not but at the sake of simplicity and recognition on mobile devices. I'm open to something that doesn't encompass any of the three and focuses more on the results aspect as well.
1. Example of an indoor track 50 meter straightaway to the finish.
2. Example of the first curve and an indoor track scoreboard.
3. Example results page
4. PDF that briefly explains how trackmeet.io works.