Thinkiijo was awesome to work with. He came with the best initial design and in addition was easy going when asked to make changes. I highly recommend this designer if you seek perfection!
- Transformed Design Inc.
Transformed design was amazing to work with, top notch work along with top communication. I knew this was the designer for me as soon their previous work. We are very happy with our new logo and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to a job very well done!
Great design and a pleasure to work with. Thank you
- john fO
How jwoods 6 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Pastors' Network is a network program being launched by the National Center for Life and Liberty to bring pastors together and show they have a voice to stand together and influence and defend against policy in Washington, D. C.
The logo should incorporate the Capitol building and Christian pastors standing together.
Pastors’ Network Position:
The goal is to remind the leaders in D. C.:
1. We exercise and cherish our God-given, constitutionally guaranteed rights to speak and practice our faith.
2. We preach Jesus Christ and the Bible.
3. We educate and train children about Jesus Christ and the Bible.
4. We define marriage and morality as God does in the Bible.
5. We will not allow the government to control, censor, challenge, or change our beliefs in Jesus Christ and the Bible.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards