I saw previous work from Antdesain and loved it. Sent a few designs I liked and it came out amazing. Super clean and creative! Highly recommended
Always a great experience with this designer! Very thorough, artistic, creative and timely.
Second time using and will use again in the future!
- . A I .
Thank you for your work!!
Amazing work, took my concept and created the vision I was looking for. Having worked together on the logo first really helped.
How powerlifting.sports started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are establishing a new brand and looking for a great Logo design. The central subject is powerlifting. Powerlifting is a strength sport that consists of three attempts at maximal weight on three lifts: squat, bench press, and deadlift. Our brand-name is “PWRLFT”.
1. The logo must be stable/ ruggedly built but even so DYNAMIC (forward thinking/moving, innovative)
2. Clean, modern, minimalistic
3. It should be designed as a sign/symbol
(don’t use silhouettes, don’t use anything related to strength sports like barbells etc. )
4. It can gladly consist of three (3) elements which stands for the main 3 exercises (SQUAT, BENCH PRESS and DEADLIFT) but this is not a must.
5. At the moment we are using the following colors BLACK/RED and WHITE/RED the current logo/name is attached.
7. To understand who we are and what we are doing, visit our Instagram pages
Note: The Logo is supposed to be our Branding-Logo (Company Logo), but it is designated to be used for products like T-Shirts and other apparel.
We are highly appreciating the redesign of the existing lettering (will be attached):
1. The new Logo and the Lettering should be exact fitting
2. Logo and Lettering must be separated in 2 elements, to allow the partial use
3. The Lettering should be similar to as it already is
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Attached you find our current logo. It goes definately in the right direction but we still think "something is missing" (change lettering, add symbol).