Just awesome! And easy to work with. Looking forward to working with him again.
- Static Labs
Very professional and highly responsive.
High quality, outside the box thinking and design, prompt communication and delivery! Great to work with!
How dmback started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Youth Civil Rights Academy
What’s your company slogan?
Preparing a new generation of civil rights advocates and leaders
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Preparing a new generation of civil rights leaders by actively engaging youth leaders and adult allies in civil rights, community projects, diversity, democracy and social justice.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* emphasis on diversity and equity and civil rights education
* youth leaders working together on community projects
* not speaking down to or tokenizing young adults, adolescents
* target audience is young people 14-21 as well as community organizers and educators
• change agents
• may have experienced, or witnessed acts of racism, civil abuse, and injustice
* attached logos and images represent illustrations of youth gathering together, planning, organizing, joining in conversation with one another
* including hand-drawn representation looking down on a group of youth gathered around a table
*prefer simplicity with some creative meaning in logo's that appeal to young people - and can be recreated for stickers/badges/etc