Very quick response time and was happy to provide multiple variations. Great work!
Great job! It was a pleasure working with you.
- GAMEPAK STUDIO®✅
Excellent professional work with insane timeline.
How infotJM started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Red Scorpion Laser Skirmish
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
It's a mobile laser skirmish. One van & one man service. Birthday parties, school events, vacation care, sports break-ups: naturally, all kind of events where mobile laser tag with inflatable barricades, military-dressed supervisor and cool-looking guns are OK. It is a small niche business (probably 10-15 competitors in my state (Queensland) of Australia, but I am the coolest one!). My competitors use camo patterns in their logos, web-sites etc. However - in a contrast - I use black and red colours (black & red van, black guns etc.).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Cool font. A bit simplified, but good.
Red/Black S/Serif is good.... Awesome logo.
Don't like the font, but like that it is eroded...
Awesome & Catchy logo. I really like it!
1. I already have a logo. I use it for 4 years.
2. I'd like to re-design it or create a completely new logo. Reasons: a) need more professional 'catchy' logo; b) don't want to use an aggressive 'soviet' style too much. However, a Red (or Black) Star as a symbol may be OK.
3. I would like to wrap my black van later, but I can't do it without good and catchy logo.
4. My target audience: parents of kids of 7-12y.o; sports clubs; schools (fetes, vacation care etc). So, the design doesn't have to be provocative. Just catchy and well-balanced. Please STRICTLY NO images of scorpions! This brand is not about scorpions, it's more from the 80's blockbuster with Dolph Lundgren:)
5) I really like eroded fonts (like 321 PERFECT etc.), but you can use any fonts for this logo. Sans-Serifs are preferable. Please no STENCILS and other "army" fonts. They are too "old school".
7) Please check my web-site for more ideas and references: http://www.redscorpion.com.au . Use Instagram and Facebook icons to go ahead for better understanding of the business missions. Thank you for your help!