Great and very quick to respond and make revisions.
Very professional, always on time, and great taste and creativity.
Very responsive to every change I suggested. I would highly recommend working with this designer!
How lee m started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CampusBolt is an innovative educational technology startup. We've built software that empowers university students to make more informed decisions about which courses to take and connects them with new learning opportunities. Our customers are graduate and undergraduate student government leaders, the students they serve, and the universities they attend.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We are looking for something dynamic, engaging, and interesting to look at
- Because our platform's primary users are students and students are constantly on the move, we would like to see something with at least a little movement
- Between 50-60% of our users are older students (over age 25), so the logo should have a professional look and not be too cheesy (for example, no mortarboards (graduation caps) as the main feature of the graphic)
- Ideally, to fit with our current website design, the logo would look great on a white or light gray background (i.e. the logo should look good with a transparent background on these colors)
- We would really like for the picture portion of the logo to function as a stand alone icon for the company (i.e. if the text "CampusBolt" is removed, the logo still looks great and is separately recognizable)
- We would like to logo to look great both horizontal (with the graphical portion horizontally aligned with the text) and stacked (with the graphic vertically above/behind the text)
- If you think the design you have created would lend itself well to an emblematic version, we would love to see that too but certainly not a requirement
- We generally prefer sans-serif fonts
- The "Campus" part of our name probably has obvious meaning, and for "Bolt" we were inspired by the speed at which students consume information; it also reminds us of knowledge hungry Benjamin Franklin, omnipotent gods like Zeus from Greek Mythology, and lightning fast Usain Bolt
- We would love an abstract interpretation of any graphical element you choose to include